We are still working on our new process as we combine new releases into a more robust multi-region mega-post for North America and European Union regions. For new releases coming to Brazil and the rest of Latin America, see their respective posts. Now again, back to the game.
This week’s highlights also include Project Warlock, which sends players back to the dawn of the first-person shooter to pay a swift tribute to the genre’s promoters. Stop by the workshop between 60 levels of the game to upgrade weapons and spells, then introduce the game’s monstrous den at the business end of Harvester – a devastating quadruple shotgun – and 37 other weapons. You can read more about Project Warlock and its creator in this PS blog post.
Here are the new games coming to PlayStation next week:
- Beyond Blue – PS4 – Out June 11
- Demon’s Tier+ – PS4, PS Vita – Out June 9 (US & Canada only)
- Depth of Extinction – PS4 – Out June 11 (US & Canada only)
- Epic Dumpster Bear 2 – PS4 – Out June 9 (US & Canada only)
- Evan’s Remains – PS4 – Out June 11 (US & Canada only)
- Fault – Milestone One – Out June 9 (EU only)
- Firechief – PS4 – Out June 10 (US & Canada only)
- Firefighters – Airport Heroes – PS4 – Out June 10
- Jump King – PS4 – Out June 9
- Let’s Create! Pottery VR – PS VR – Out June 12 (US & Canada), June 9 (EU)
- Pity Pit – PS4 – Out June 9 (US & Canada), June 10 (EU)
- Project Warlock – PS4 – Out June 9
- Pushy and Pully in Blockland – PS4 – Out June 9 (EU only)
- Rooftop Runner – PS4 – Out June 11 (US only)
- Super Soccer Blast – PS4 – Out June 12 (US & Canada only), June 11 (EU)
- Warborn – PS4 – Out June 12
- Yoga Master – PS4 – Out June 9 (EU only)
- Ys: Memories of Celceta – PS4 – Out June 9 (US & Canada only)
- Zaccaria Pinball – PS4 – Out June 12 (US & Canada only)
Pardon our dust! In the coming months, you may notice the occasional discrepancy in this post as we’re updating the back-end systems we pull game info from to populate our list. Game release dates should be correct at the time of publication but we will strive to correct any mistakes as they arise. Thanks for your patience!